Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Back.....

After being absent from this blog for several months, I've decided to return to it with a new vigor! What is to follow on this blog is a collection of my random thoughts. Subject matter may include anything from my critiques on a recent movie to my philosophical perspective on life to a synopsis of a crazy day. I anticipate writing on this blog at least once a week, like clockwork. There's always a million random things floating around in my head, and my hope is to start getting some of them down in writing. Unfortunately, I don't practice this art enough....but I'm going to make my best effort to start. I have a lot of things to say, and a lot of insight to provide. There are things I want to accomplish with this blog, that go beyond just a random outpouring of thoughts. I look forward to sharing my ideas with you, and my hope is to not only entertain my followers, but start to put certain goals into action.

Peace and love,
Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment